Meditation is the process of channelling energy from nature to bring the body and mind to the present moment, the here and now. Neshama Therapy believes it increases energy levels, brings the consciousness to a higher level, and relaxes the mind immensely. Practicing meditation regularly may bring several health benefits along with a better quality of life for those who practice it.
At Neshama Therapy, our guided meditation focuses on nature and connecting to the four seasons in Canada. The idea is to work on the level of the soul in order to release emotional stress and blockages from everyday life.
The session will include breathing exercises and stretches and Qi Gong to assist getting into a relaxed mood and a guided meditation with body scan and a journey through the Chakras will follow to boost your energy levels and assist in opening up any blockages in the body.
When you make a booking for a Neshama Meditation session you will receive an email confirming your booking, and an email once your booking has been confirmed. If you need to cancel your meditation session, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a cancelation fee charge.
- choose a suitable time interval to meditate
- relaxing atmosphere.
- allow certain amount of time with no destructions, turn phone ring off.
- loose fitting and comfortable cloths.
- stretching neck, shoulders, low back assist in relaxation and getting you into the meditation mood.
- sit/lie comfortably and close your eyes.
- make no effort to control your breathing just focus your attention on your breath and how your body moves each inhalation and exhalation.
*If you need to cancel your meditation session, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation fee charge.